Wednesday 25 September 2013

2 transcripts for cla

Kids unhappy to find out Mums pregnant. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVBgmu2h_HY Mum: we have a surprise for you (.) mummy and daddy have a surprise to tell you Boy: what Mum: well (1) you know how you were talking about your baby sister (1) Boy: what baby sister Mum: well what would you think if we had another baby in our house Boy: no your not having one (.) no your not pregnant uh uh uh no your not no your not Girl: yes have one have one I wanna have one Mum: yes we are gunna have another baby Boy: no your not (.) you don’t look like it (1) no your not youre joking Mum: I am not joking Boy: you’re kidding Mum: next august were gunna have a baby Boy: na uh uh uh uh uh uh uh Girl: mum can I (inaudible) Mum: I have no fingers crossed no toes crossed im telling you the truth this is not a joke (.) mummy and daddy are gunna have another baby Boy: tell me youre not Girl: I don’t want another baby Mum: well you did want one til he started crying Girl: (inaudiable) Mum: why are you so upset Boy: please just tell me youre not (inaudiable) (1) daddy tell me youre joking Dad: its for real Girl: I don’t wanna have another baby Mum: why are you Boy: am I supposed to believe this Dad: congratulations mummy I love you Boy: youre pregnant Mum: im not joking I really am Mum: youre supposed to be happy Im gunna kick his ass - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFN1-uqt2WA Mum: and tell mummy again what you said you were gunna do to him if he came here Girl: I said im gunna kick his ass Mum: oh (.) that’s not nice Girl: if he gunna come in here he gunna kick my ass Mum: he will Girl: yeah (2) hell come out like in a movie hell come out he would come out and kick my ass Mum: oh ok Girl: and I can kick his ass Mum: ok (.) but that’s not a nice word (.) you should say kick his butt Girl: oh

No comments:

Post a Comment